Well ladies and gentlemen, Baxter is already 4 MONTHS OLD!!!! I cannont believe it already!!! He is such a big boy now and yet he is still so small. I know I have said this before and all of you that have children know this all too well, but how did Nick and I have life before Baxter?!?!? My every thought now is somehow consumed by this little person and every decision that needs to be made now between Nick and I involves what is best for us as a family and not just ourselves. Being parents is by far the most humbling, un-selfish, and rewarding job I could be so lucky to have. I love my life! I have such a wonderful and supportive husband, a precious angel, and the best family and friends a person could ask for.
At the four month appt, Baxter showed out quite a bit. Since his last appt at 2 months, he know rolls all over the place, blow rasberries, and "talks" like crazy. He would hardly be still on his back long enough for Dr. Shumate to do the full check-up! :) He is growing like a little weed too! 18 lbs. 13 oz and 26 inches long. His growth is right on track from his previous measurments so she is extremely happy with his progress. We have now been given the go ahead to do all kinds of fruits and veggies. He will be so excited to get some different tastes to experiment with.



No comments:
Post a Comment