May 20th Nick and I had our 4th anniversary. Four years doesn't sound like very long but I feel like I have been with him FOREVER!! We started dating when I was 21 and it's amazing how little I remember about my dating life before him. I know without a doubt how much fun I had in my early adulthood, but he and I are so much alike that we did everything together once we met. I truly believe 100% that the reason our relationship is so strong is because we were friends for months before we took our relationship into the dating zone. Of course I contribute a lot to the Lord, our families, and friends as well, but knowing that we were friends first and foremost, made us that much more of a team. I know that we can tackle anything in our path together! I love you babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment