Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baxter's First Shower!!






Okay, Okay.....I know I have not been very good already about keeping up on this, but I promise I will do better in the future. Quite honestly, there hasn't been too much to report since I first started this blog in December. Well, that isn't entirely true-my belly has grown quite a bit, my little boy is extremely active, and Nick and I are eagerly awaiting his arrival. It has been very fun to be pregnant during the holidays! What a better time to eat until your heart's desired?!?!?! For a Christmas present, my parents took Nick and I to the Grove Park Inn in Ashville, NC over the New Year's weekend for a much needed break. The next weekend, we all took a trip to Florida to see Nana for the last time until B-man comes. It was a very long and exhausting 10-hour drive, but very fun to see Nana and all her friends.
The weekend of Thanksgiving was my first shower at my parent's house and it was quite the success!! It is so fun getting all kinds of things for Baxter and his nursery. And who says you can't buy cute clothes for little boys?!? He is going to be quite the stud for the first year of his life! In one of the pictures, you can see where 2 of his ultrasound pics are framed. He is so adorable already if I do say so myself. Nick and I are so fortunate to have so many family and friends that support us and our new little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment