Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baxter's Nursery







Daddy had done a GREAT job getting everything in order for the nursery. Nick is very talented when it comes to anything around the house, but he has always let me know he will never be a painter. Well, after seeing how well he did on the nursery, those words can never escape his mouth again!
We ordered blinds for the window but when they came in, they were the wrong size. I purchased some window dressings that match his bedding but they don't really match after all. So, as you can see, they are very creased from where I haven't ironed them. Once the blinds come in, I'm going to take the curtains back and buy some fabric and make something that matches a little better. But for now, it covers the window!
I really wanted to keep the nursery as gender-neutral as possible so that whenever we are blessed to have another baby, if it should happen to be a girl, we can utilize the bedding. I have added things in the room now that makes it boy-ish, but it would be very easy to convert everything into flowers if necessary in the future. Baxter thanks you Daddy for all your hard work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment