This past week, we went to the doctor for Baxter's 4 week check up. As if we didn't already know, she told us that we have quite the little porker on our hands-he gained almost 3 pounds in the last two weeks and 1 1/4 inches in height. He is 11 lbs. 5 oz and 22 1/4 inches- 95th percentile in both areas. He is doing very well with sleeping about 4-5 hours through the night, waking up to eat and right back to sleep for another 4-5 hours. We are very blessed to be getting some much needed rest at night.
Nick and I love him so much that it's very hard to be away from him for even an hour. I have been very fortunate to get to spend these last five weeks with him and have so much support from my husband and family. I truly envy all those parents that get to stay at home with their precious babies. Unfortunately, my time is going to be cut short.....I am starting a new job April 12 that I am so excited about but it will be a sad day to leave my little man. Luckily, Nonnie (Nick's mom) and another family member, Geneva, will be keeping him for us. Once Nana gets home from Florida, she will be included in the rotation as well. Once Nana goes back to Florida in September, he will be going to daycare at CEC! I am very happy that each of those wonderful ladies will be a vital part of my babies development.



No comments:
Post a Comment