is not always productive! Typically he does very well with this, but sometimes it is very difficult to stay awake since he's in the prime sleeping position. He is probably going to be like his mommy and be a tummy-sleeper! That was the hardest part for me during my pregnancy-I have loved being back on my tummy at night. I know our pediatrician would smack our hands, but he's been sleeping on his tummy since his fourth week. He has always been a baby that was most comfortable when he was up on the shoulder, therefore being on his tummy, so we tried that one night after putting him in his crib and it worked!! Luckily, we have been faithful tummy-timers so we feel confident that he won't get his face buried in his mattress. I must say, though, that we have a video monitor and I do wake up frequently to make sure his face is turned sideways.
Firsts!
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment